No one can prevent all identity theft
LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
††† Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Select, when purchased in Norton 360 with LifeLock plans. And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company(State National Insurance Company,Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal
§ Dark Web Monitoring in Norton 360 plans defaults to monitor your email address only. Please login to the portal to review if you can add additional information for monitoring purposes.
**Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device or complete enrollment to be protected.
• By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
• The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here.
The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
• You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
• You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to be protected.
• Your Norton subscription includes protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
Symantec respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See symantec.com/privacy for more information.